Play SACNAS Lotería
Lotería is a “bingo” style game of chance. For this year’s #2019SACNAS conference, we’re playing Lotería on social media! To play, attendees must complete the challenges by posting “the proof” on social media using hashtag #2019SACNAS.
Players who complete all Lotería challenges will be entered to win fun prizes, including FREE registration for the 2020 conference! Just make sure to use hashtag #2019SACNAS and show up to the SACNAS booth on Friday, November 1 at 4:30pm to see if you win!
- Must be played on at least one of the following social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat.
- Complete each challenge by taking a photo/video or writing a social media post during the conference.
- Post photo/video to social media with hashtag #2019SACNAS.
- Stop by the SACNAS booth in the Expo Hall anytime BEFORE Friday, November 1 at 4:30pm to obtain your raffle tickets.
(Be prepared to show proof, i.e. screenshots of your posts. SACNAS staff will verify challenges).
- Prizes will be raffled off on Friday, November 1 at the SACNAS booth starting 30 minutes before the Expo Hall closes (approximately 4:30pm).
- MUST be present and in possession of winning raffle tickets to collect prize.
How to Earn Raffle Entries
- Complete all the challenges to earn your entry into the raffle.
- Bonus questions are worth one ticket each!