By exhibiting at 2019 SACNAS, you are The Champion(s) of connecting our attendees to the resources and opportunities they need to take the next step in their education and careers. Learn how your company can receive premier access to connect with STEM students and professionals, recruit top talent, and ultimately support the next generation of STEM at 2019 SACNAS.
Pricing (Expo Booth Packages)
- Expo-only Registrations: 2 expo-only registrations (instead of 1 full conference registration) to ensure you have at least two staff members at booth. Note: Included exhibitors will have the opportunity to upgrade to a full conference registration once they receive their registration confirmation email.
- Carpet is included in booth fee (Carpet colors are pre-determined and can be changed at the exhibitor’s cost)
- $150 discount if your institution has an active SACNAS Chapter. See details under “discount drop down”
- Draped (10-foot by 10-foot) exhibit space with 8-foot-high back drape and 3-foot-high side drapes in the event colors
- One 2-foot by 6-foot skirted table and two chairs
- Carpet (Carpet colors are pre-determined and can be changed at the exhibitor’s cost)
- One booth identification sign
- One wastebasket
- Two (2) complimentary expo-only registrations per 10’ x 10’ booth space*
- Access to the exhibitor lounge
- Inclusion in the 2019 Exhibitors listing in the conference program (Mobile App)
- General booth security
* Expo-only registrants may upgrade to a full conference registration at an additional $150 cost. This discounted add-on is only available to the expo-only passes that are included in the exhibit booth purchase.
(Tentative schedule, subject to change)
Exhibitor Move In
- Wednesday, October 30, 2019: 12:00 –5:00 pm
- Thursday, October 31, 2019: 7:30 – 9:15 am
Expo Hall Hours
- Thursday, October 31, 2019:
- 9:15 am – 12:00 pm
- 2:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Friday, November 1, 2019:
- 8:45 am – 12:00 pm
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Exhibitor Move Out
- Friday, November 1, 2019: 5:30 – 8 pm
Increase your Impact with Multiple Booths!
A group reservation must include a minimum of six 10’ x 10’ booths to be eligible for priority placement prior to the launch of general exhibit sales. Please note that a group reservation is NOT a registration and additional actions must be completed to confirm each individual registration.
Please Review the instructions below
SACNAS Chapter Discount
Academic Department with an active chapter will receive a $150 discount. Only one discount per academic institution. Please submit request for approval for discount to email@example.com
Associations and nonprofits under a $1 Million organizational budget are eligible for a $300 discount. Approved non-profit organizations will be assigned to a choice booth space at the discretion of SACNAS and are limited to one 10’x10’ booth space. Exhibitors may purchase additional booths at the regular, published rates. For discount, please submit proof of non-profit status and operating budget to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A non-refundable down payment of $500 is due at the time of booth reservation, and full payment is due within 30 days from the reservation date. All payments are due in full by July 31, 2019. If a reservation is made within 30 days of the payment deadline (July 31, 2019), payment will be due in full at the time of the reservation.
Failure to make a full and timely payment within 30 days from the order date will result in loss of Exhibitor’s booth reservation. At this time, the exhibitor will have the option to accept a late fee of $100 to extend the reservation. All payments are due in full by July 31, 2019 with no exceptions.
Payment options are as follows:
• Credit card via the online point of sale system (POS) exhibits online reservation form.
• Call SACNAS directly to provide credit card information: 831-459-0170 ext. 226 (Amex, MasterCard, Visa)
• If paying by a purchase order, the purchase order receipt must be submitted to SACNAS within 30 days from the order date to email@example.com
• Send a check (payable to SACNAS, with booth number in memo) via regular mail to: SACNAS, P.O. Box 8526, Santa Cruz, CA, 95061-8526
• For overnight mail, send checks to: SACNAS, 1121 Pacific Ave., Santa Cruz, CA, 95060
• All academic institutions with an active SACNAS chapter interested in the discounted exhibitor rate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booth Cancellation Deadline: July 31, 2019
Cancellations received and acknowledged by SACNAS on or before the booth reservation cancellation deadline of July 31, 2019, will receive a refund of exhibitor’s fees minus a $500 cancellation processing fee per booth. After July 31, 2019, exhibitors cannot be refunded the cost of their booth or any associated fees.
Expo Attractions & Engagement
Entrepreneurship & Innovation Hub
2019 SACNAS will feature an exciting new interactive exhibit and presentation arena: the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Hub – The Future of STEM. This hub is a multi-exhibitor educational venue that will inform, educate, and inspire the next generation of underrepresented scientists. The Hub will gather industry professionals, entrepreneurs, and innovators to expose attendees to the latest innovations in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
Entrepreneur and Innovation Sessions:
The Hub will be centrally located in the Graduate and Career Expo Hall and will be open Thursday and Friday from 2 pm – 5 pm. You have an opportunity to host a 45 Minute session.
2019 Graduate School & Career Recruitment Guide
The 2019 SACNAS Graduate School & Career Recruitment Guide allows top STEM graduate schools & employers to connect with members and attendees of the National Diversity in STEM Conference. Showcase your institution or open positions in the Guide with a full-page color ad. The Guide will be provided to all conference attendees. The recruitment guide will also include relevant career development articles, resources, and more.
In addition, a digital guide will be emailed to thousands of SACNAS members and be available to download from the SACNAS Career Center before and after the event. The digital guide offers an opportunity to make your ad stand out by including a video of your institution or company. This is a great way to get in front of prospective graduate students and professionals.