Opportunities for Corporate and Government Partners to get the most out of the 2019 SACNAS conference!
Reserve a Booth in the Industry/Corporate Section
The Industry/Corporate section of the expo hall will gather corporate and government partners that are seeking top talented STEM graduates to fill professional positions. The Industry/Corporate section will be an anchor of the conference floorplan and is conveniently located adjacent to SACNAS booth and Entrepreneurship and Innovation HUB.
Educate & inspire in the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Hub (EIH)
The 2019 SACNAS conference will feature an exciting new interactive exhibit and presentation arena: the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Hub – The Future of STEM. This hub is a multi-exhibitor educational venue that will inform, educate, and inspire the next generation of underrepresented scientists. The hub will gather industry professionals, entrepreneurs, and innovators to expose attendees to the latest innovations in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Hours: Open Thursday and Friday from 2pm – 5pm
- Location: Centrally located in the Graduate and Career Expo Hall
- Entrepreneur and Innovation Sessions: Partners have an opportunity to host a 45 minute session
Your #1 stop for top STEM talent!
Lead Retrievals: Prices Vary
Lead retrieval is a fantastic way to collect, organize, access, and process any student or professional leads generated at 2019 SACNAS. Cvent is the authorized vendor for lead retrieval services and devices.
Resume Database Subscription: $250
- 1 month access to the SACNAS Career Center resume database.
Interview booth: $1000
- Hours: The flat fee will include the use of space for all expo hall hours during the 2019 SACNAS conference.
- Size: 15′ x 15′ space that is fully draped for privacy. Space includes a table and two chairs. Additional furnishings can be purchased through Shepard General Contractors.
- View interview booth rendering
Recruitment Guide: $700- $1250
- Distribution: The guide will be provided to all conference attendees during the conference, and a digital guide will be emailed to thousands of SACNAS members and be available to download from the SACNAS Career Center before and after the event.
- Specs: Printed ads can be full-page, half-page, full color or black and white. Option to place a video ad in the digital version!
SACNAS Lotería (Bingo Game): $1500 [10 Challenges Available]
Drive traffic and increase engagement with SACNAS Lotería!
Lotería is a traditional game of chance. This ‘bingo’ style game will take place on the conference mobile app and social media throughout the conference (October 31 – November 2). In order to mark a square complete, attendees will need to complete the associated “challenge” and post to social media. Investment is for a singular challenge.
- Increase booth traffic onsite
- Boost engagement on social media
- Amplify visibility on conference mobile app
Challenge Example: Come to booth 604 and take a selfie of yourself with the Anteater (UCI). Post the selfie to one of your social media accounts and tag UC Irvine and SACNAS.